WHAT IS openLBMflow:
The openLBMflow is a handy, easy to use and open source Lattice Boltzmann solver. Capable to simulate 2D or 3D, single or multiphase fluid flow. Single phase is a standard BGK lattice Boltzmann model, and Multiphase is a popular Schan-Chen BGK model. 2D version is implemented on D2Q9 lattice and 3D on D3Q19 lattice.
Example of simulation: coalescence of two droplets
- 2D and 3D fluid flow simulation using Lattice Boltzmann Method,
- Single phase, single relaxation time LBGK model,
- Multi phase Schan-Chen, single relaxation time model,
- Bounce back boundary condition implemented for walls simulation,
- Moving top and bottom wall implemented,
- External body force for gravity effect simulation,
- VTK image file output for easy visualization in Paraview.
Recently openLBMflow has received "100% FREE" Softpedia award.